TPE Saturday Morning

For all the students of my TPE Saturday morning class

Friday, August 26, 2005

Thank you guys for the nice gathering!

Dear all,

I really enjoyed the gathering, thank all of you and doesn't matter you came or not, I know you wish to be with us as well. Especially, I want to say thanks to Miranda, because she arranged everything for us. Besides, Sally, Joyce, Nancy helped a lot too. Those pretty women were so charming so I laughted as many as I did in whole year. HAHAHA! I want to say thank you to John too. I am appreciated that he could not come. ( I am so bad and mean...!)

Hope next time we will have more people join us.
Hope we will have next time soon.

love you all
Meg

(P.S. Don't pick on me, I am OBS, I know I am bonehead sometimes, I cannot understand English very well just like now.....pity!.. but haha..!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Taux said...

Dear Meg (everyone else is encouraged to read, too),

Thank you for writing MY LETTER! ;)

(I must confess I almost wrote the same thing but didn't send it...) :P

So there's only left for me to say thanks AGAIN, especially to Miranda but also to everyone else, and see you, either next class or next post!

D

Sat Aug 27, 02:24:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home